Commercial quality beer tubing is now available for the homebrewer!
EJ Beverage Ultra Barrier™ tubing from EJ Beverage is constructed of a unique compound that provides for an excellent alternative to PVC. Advantages to this unique tubing are:
- PVC Free and BPA Free – containes no DEHP phthalates or other plasticizers
- Environmentally friendly production – does not emit dioxins
- Proven to have no significant impact on taste or flavor
- Extremely low extractables/leachables
- High flexibility
- Remains flexible at lower temperatures
- Ultra-low permeability
- Superior Barrier properties
- Temperature range of -40 to 125° F
- Working pressure of 88 psi
3/16″ is the best size for most beer lines under 9′ in length. Ideally, 6′ provides the correct restriction for serving beer in the 10-14 psi range.
Technical Specifications: 3/16″ line provides 2.2 lbs of restriction per foot. Ideally pounds of resistance should equal pounds of applied pressure. 3/16″ line holds 1/6 of an ounce per foot. PVC Free. 7/16″ OD