The Blichmann Therminator Wort Chiller is one of the most popular tools to use when chilling your wort, as it gets the job done quickly, effectively and without much effort from you. This particular chiller has 40 plates and 316 stainless steel plates and fittings. It features ½ inch MPT for the wort in and out, and a ¾ inch MPT garden hose thread for the water in and out. You’ll be able to chill just like the pros when you use the Blichmann Therminator Wort Chiller, as it is extremely similar to the chillers used in commercial breweries.
The Therminator chiller is small but mighty, with the capability to chill 10 gallons of wort down to 68 degrees when using 58 degree water in just five minutes! It measures an ultra compact 7.5 inches wide, 4 inches deep and 3 inches high, which also makes it very easy to clean and sanitize. It is brazed together with pure copper in an oxygen-free furnace so there are no potential leaks, and it even comes with heavy gauge stainless mounting bracket to keep your system looking sturdy and seamless.
- All 316 stainless steel plates and fittings.
- Chill like the pro’s – Identical to commercial brewery chillers.
- Brazed together with pure copper in an oxygen free furnace – no potential leaks like a gasketed unit.
- Chill 10 gal in 5 min to 68°F using 58°F cooling water at 5 gpm.
- Ultra compact (7.5″ W, 4″ D, 3″ H)
- Easy to clean and sanitize – small enough to boil!
- Garden hose thread connections on water side – no extra adapters to buy.
- 1/2″ male NPT fittings on wort side mates up with virtually all common hose connector types. Much easier to sanitize than female fittings.
- Comes with heavy gauge stainless mounting bracket