Blichmann BoilCoil for 55 Gallon Kettle.
This new Blichmann Engineering innovation redefines electric heating! Unrivaled performance, speed, and simplicity. Just plug in a BoilCoil™ immersion heater for immediate, high efficiency heat. Ideal for indoor brewing and a perfect companion for your BoilerMaker™ brew pot. It is easily installed in your previously purchased BoilerMaker™ pot, or most other manufacturers pots by drilling two small 5/8″ holes with our handy drill template. We include a “plug and play” 12 ft factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock plug on one end, and our custom removable plug on the other end. Hot, fast, and easy. Just the way you like it.
- Each BoilCoil™ is engineered to perform optimally in your BoilerMaker™ brew pot for consistent heating performance, boil quality, and boil-off rates.
- Removable custom engineered plug means cleaning is a snap – no dangling power cord tethered to your pot!
- Coil configuration hugs the wall of the pot to encourage convective boil characteristics to drive off DMS and other volatiles and doesn’t interfere with whirlpooling
- The BoilCoil™ includes a “plug and play” 12 ft factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end, and our custom removable plug on the other end.
- LESS THAN Ultra low watt density means NO chance of scorching, and dry-fire capable (although we certainly don’t recommend this!).
- Simple installation requires drilling only two small 5/8″ holes with our handy drill template.
- No risky welding or cutting massive holes in your pot to install, and features a professional and reliable connection and sealing system engineered specifically for homebrew kettles.
- The BoilCoil™ will fit in most competitive pots too! See data tab for dimensional drawing.